View Poll Results: Was this tutorial helpful to you?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very helpful, thank you!

12 85.71%
  • No, you didn't sort me out!

2 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Tutorial] How to play Carmageddon + Splatpack on Windows 8 / 7 / Vista (x64)

Blog Entries

Re: [Tutorial] How to play Carmageddon + Splatpack on Windows 8 / 7 / Vista (x64)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweck9 View Post
    As the file is downloading, Chrome tells me it's 508 MB. Is this right?
    Normally i'd say no, but maybe chrome uses another way of counting bytes.
    If your file has been downloaded for 100% and you get no errors when unpacking the archive then all is just fine

Re: [Tutorial] How to play Carmageddon + Splatpack on Windows 8 / 7 / Vista (x64)

Can't believe im playing carmageddon again... Thank you so so so much for uploading this!!! Awesome!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
    Can't believe im playing carmageddon again... Thank you so so so much for uploading this!!! Awesome!
    Very nice to hear! Have fun!

Please rate & vote, thanks!

nice package.
    I was screwing around with manually installing dosbox and nglide, but didnt got it working, some error after entering password for gore..
    Your package works, nice!

But i have the same problem: feels too laggy...

i7, 2nd gen, 8 GB RAM
    SSD
    Geforce 555 GT, 3 GB ram

cant be the problem...

memsize = 63 so should be ok, ive checked dosbox settings with other forums... ?

any idea's?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LunAds View Post
    nice package.
    I was screwing around with manually installing dosbox and nglide, but didnt got it working, some error after entering password for gore..
    Your package works, nice!

But i have the same problem: feels too laggy...

i7, 2nd gen, 8 GB RAM
    SSD
    Geforce 555 GT, 3 GB ram

cant be the problem...

memsize = 63 so should be ok, ive checked dosbox settings with other forums... ?

any idea's?
    Thanks for your message! Glad to hear it works for you
    The lagg thing.. is it some kind of screen-lagg?

Thanks a lot! I love this game and it reminds me when I was a kid, couldn't wait to play it again. But I have the screen lag problem, any solution?

Hi. the game works on my window xp. but there is so much lag in the game. cannot play normally. what i must do to get it work properly?

if you edit DOSBOX.CONF and set ipx=true you can play on lan (online if you use tunngle or hamachi)
    EDIT: it opens up the lan menu but still doesn't work
    Last edited by jaxx0rr; 03-05-14 at 07:38 AM.

do we have to use your download for it to work? ive had this game for years and it wont work on W8 for me, says windows cannot find the exe when I try to play, thanks

plus the download keeps stopping early

Hi thanks for this - did get game to work - however - when i amended the controls it crashed?

Also can't run Splat pack at all...

Any help would be appreciated (have bought full versions of game many times!) thanks very much

Reason why I downloaded this is because I have never got 3dfx to work (well, not since at least 10 years ago!)

Blog Entries

What OS are you on?

Hi! Has anyone tried it on windows 10?

Thread Information